The Objects of the Association shall be:
a) To advance the public participation in sport by:
- Encouraging and developing an interest in the sport of squash and racketball for all in the Highlands and Islands, without distinction of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, or political, religious or other opinion.
- Promoting the benefit and the advantages of participation in the sport.
- Promoting the sport amongst young people by providing or arranging facilities for the coaching and health education of young people and encourage participation in the sport
- Training, or arrange training, of coaches in the sport so that they may engage in coaching with member Clubs, Associations and Organisations in the Highlands and Islands area.
- Arranging matches and tournaments with member Clubs, Associations and Organisations to encourage participation, team spirit, social interaction and competition.
b) To provide recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended by:
- Liaising with and supporting existing member Clubs, Associations and Organisations in the provision of squash and racketball facilities in the Highlands and Islands so that they may improve or increase their existing facilities.
- Promoting the provision of new squash and racketball facilities by the formation or creation of new Clubs Associations or Organisations within the Highlands and Islands thereby increasing the number of facilities available for the sport.